Join us for the 2nd Annual Mobility Beach Walk on Saturday, April 13 from 3-6 PM at Lowdermilk Park, Naples.
With the help of volunteers, mobility devices and a lot of love, our mission is to help those individuals restricted by mobility and balance disorders to get their feet in the sand and enjoy the surf!
This is not a competitive event. Walks will start every 30 minutes to keep the group size small and safe.
Here is what participants should expect from this event:
- This is a FREE event, but registration is required.
- They will receive a shirt for the registration of the event and a medal upon the completion of the walk.
- Each participant will be surrounded by 2-3 volunteers to ensure their safety.
- Complimentary balance testing with a written report provided by Step Smart Collier.
- Free hearing screenings on-site provided by Hoglund Family Hearing.
- Tai-Chi Class taught by the famous Liz (instructor at the NCH Wellness Center).
- Balance Class from the amazing Chris Williams from Balance University.
- Food, raffles, and much more…
Participants must register online at www.mobilitybeachwalk.com to reserve their spot (please help your loved ones by registering them if they are not able to do so themselves).