The Marco Island Fire Rescue Foundation has announced the names of the talented chefs participating in this year’s Jerry Adams Chili Cook-off.
The chefs, who hail from all walks of life, will compete for the People’s Choice Award and an Overall Best Chili Award (determined by a panel of culinary professionals).
On Saturday, October 20th from 12-4 PM the cook-off will take place at CJ’s on the Bay, 760 N. Collier Boulevard, Marco Island. Admission is $12, children under 10 free. Event proceeds benefit the Marco Island Fire Rescue Foundation.
2018 Chili Cook-Off Chefs
- Market Place Home Mortgage- Cheryl Stokes (People’s Choice Winner 2016/2017)
- Jerry Swiacki, City Council Candidate
- Jim Richards, City Council Candidate
- Boat & Automobile Upholstery Repair with Marco Patriots
- Jim Moon Collier County Judge Candidate
- Spice Girls Cooking Club
- Hilton Marco Island
- Island Country Club (Best Overall 2017)
- Marco Island Yacht Club
- JW Marriott
- Mangos (People’s Choice 2017)
- Speakeasy Restaurant
- Marco Island Sail And Power Squadron
- Sunrise Rotary Club
- Knights of Columbus
- Marco Island Police Foundation
- Marco Island Fire Rescue Department (People’s Choice 2017)
- Sullivan Brigade
- City of Marco Island Utilities