Eligible Collier County voters ready to cast their ballot early for the January 31, 2012
PPP Election may do so at any one of the following seven early voting locations:
- · Everglades City Hall – 102 NE Copeland Avenue
- · Naples City Hall – 735 8th Street South
- · Supervisor of Elections Office – Government Complex, 3295 Tamiami Trail East
- · Marco Island Library – 210 South Heathwood Drive
- · Golden Gate Library – 2436 Lucerne Road
- · Library Headquarters – 2385 Orange Blossom Drive
- · Immokalee Library – 417 North First Street
The Supervisor of Elections Office will be mailing every registered voter a sample ballot for the January 31st PPP Election. The sample ballot will indicate the contests in which voters are eligible to participate. Even though all registered voters will be mailed a sample ballot, eligibility to participate in the January 31st election will depend on where a voter lives in the county and/or the voter’s political party affiliation.
The State is expected to complete the Ballot Certification by November 15thwhich will indicate all contests that will appear on the January 31st PPP ballot. However, the following is a list of some of the known contests that will appear on the ballot: the Presidential Preference Primary (there are nine qualified Republican candidates and the only Democratic candidate is President Obama), the City of Naples Election, fire district referendums for Golden Gate, East Naples and Immokalee, and a referenda for the Radio Road East MSTU.
Eligible voters are reminded to bring a current photo and signature identification to the polls. For more information, visit the website at www.CollierVotes.com or contact the Supervisor of Elections Office at (239) 252-8450.