The Collier County Clerk’s popular community seminars are back in 2020 and only weeks away. Full-time and seasonal residents are invited to join Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller Crystal Kinzel and her department directors at one of three library branch locations to learn how to utilize and benefit from the wide range of services and programs offered by the Clerk, including:
- How to search for/view official records online, such as criminal and civil court records, condo declarations, deeds and other property history records.
- How to participate in upcoming foreclosure & tax deed auctions.
- How to utilize the new Self-Help Center if representing yourself in small claims, family law or landlord/tenant cases, such as evictions.
- How to register to receive risk alert notifications.
- And much more.
Don’t forget to bring your questions for the Q&A portion of the seminar.
The seminars are free and open to everyone. However, space is limited, and registration is required. To register, visit the Collier Library website: www.collierlibrary.org.
Seminar Dates and Locations
- January 23rd at 2 PM – 4 PM. Marco Island Branch Library at 210 S. Heathwood Drive, Marco Island, FL 34145
- February 7th at 2 PM – 4 PM. Headquarters Branch Library at 2385 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples, FL 34109
- March 6th at 10 AM to Noon. South Regional Branch Library at 8065 Lely Cultural Pkwy, Naples, FL 34113
Remember, to register for an upcoming seminar, visit the Collier Library website www.collierlibrary.org. For more information, contact Mike Sheffield, Director of Community Relations and Outreach at 239–252-6879 or Mike.Sheffield@CollierClerk.com.