Meals of Hope is a non-profit organization with a goal of packaging and distributing meals to those in need. Meals of Hope organizes and runs food packing programs throughout the area. Marco Island Meals of Hope is a cooperative effort by the Sunrise Rotary Club, Noontime Rotary Club, and Kiwanis Club.
Packaging and distributing meals is one thing, but paying for them is another. To help pay for this community–wide endeavor, we are asking 10 members of the Marco Island community to become Friends of Hope.
For the small fee of $650 (individual) or $750 (business), Friends of Hope members will have the satisfaction of supporting Meals of Hope financially. In addition, Friends of Hope will receive the following benefits:
- Free admission to all 2020 Meals of Hope Happy Hour for Hope.
- Engraved name tags for all events.
- One Free drink for member and guest at all Meals of Hope Happy Hour for Hope events.
- Name on Friends of Hope banner displayed at all Marco Island Meals of Hope events.
- Name on website as 2020 Friends of Hope club member.
- Guaranteed table assignment (if desired) at the 2020 packaging event.
- Group photo with all 2020 Friends of Hope club members and accompanying Press Release.
- One member of Friends of Hope will be recognized at each Happy Hour for Hope Event and be included as part of the promotion for the event.
Membership in the Friends of Hope is limited to the applications received with the appropriate fee. Friends of Hope is a part of Marco Island Meals of Hope. Meals of Hope is an IRC section 501 (c)(3) organization.
To become a member of the Friends of Hope, please send the following information below to Friends of Hope Chairman Bill “Captain Happy Hope” Morris at William G. Morris P.A. 247 N. Collier Blvd., Suite 202, Marco Island, FL. 34145, or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment must accompany the application.
- Name (As you want it to appear in promotional materials)
- Telephone Number